Roof Replacement Experts in Athens, GA
Your local Athens, Ga Roof Replacment Company
A Local Family Serving Local Families.
Delaurier Roofing & Renovation is proud to be your locally owned Athens, Ga roof replacement company, providing top quality roof replacement and repair services by experienced, licensed, and insured local professionals. The Delaurier Family’s roots run deep in the Classic City, so maintaining our reputation as the Athens, Ga roof replacement company you can trust, isn’t just about running a good business, it’s about being great neighbors.
-quality window and door replacement. We can install any major brand of window or door. However, we have found that we prefer Simonton Windows and Doors due to their high quality and competitive pricing. In addition to the high quality, new windows and doors from Simonton drastically increase the efficiency of your home, which will save you money for years to come. All installations are also covered by a lifetime warranty, which includes glass breakage.
An Athens, Ga Roof Replacement Company You’ll Love Working With.
While we pride ourselves on the great work we do, it will always be our dedication to clear, honest, and transparent communication with our customers that truly sets us apart from other Athens, Ga roofing contractors. We know deciding to have your home’s roof replaced can be a daunting experience, which is why keeping you informed and confident throughout the entire project is a top priority for our team.
The Athens, Ga Roof Replacement Company You Can Trust
A Customer Focused Ideology.
The Delaurier Roofing and Renovation motto is “Care about the customer’s home as if it were your own,” and that philosophy is the foundation for everything we do. We know that being a great Athens, GA roof replacement services company, and a great roofing company in general, is not just about the technical skills required to properly install roofs, but also about the kind of relationships we build with our customers. Consequently, we consistently strive for open and honest communication, along with trust and respect for both you and your property.
The Athens, Ga Roofing Company You’ll Want to Work with Again.
We’re so passionate about building positive, open, and long-term relationships with our fellow Athens, GA homeowners, and customers, that we’ve been humbled by the number of people who have asked us back to their homes for other services. Our former roof replacement services customers have been adamant about having us work on other aspects of their home. As a result, we now also offer replacement and repair services for many other exterior parts of your home. This includes windows, gutters, siding, decks, as well as screened-in porches.
What our customers are saying...
The Athens, Ga Roofing Company That Does Great Work
Our Customers Deserve the Best.
As a homeowner, your home is one of your biggest investments, and your roof is the hardest working part of that investment. It stands between you and tens of thousands of dollars in water damage. As a result, it is of paramount importance to ensure that your new roof is installed properly, quickly, and with skill. There are plenty of fly-by-night or one-man-shows willing to install a no-warranty and leak-prone roof at a cut-rate price, but that isn’t us. We’re the Athens, GA roof replacement services company that insists on working with top-quality products from Atlas Roofing and only installing complete roofing systems that follow their guidelines. Even more important than the quality of our materials however, is our crews. They are among the most experienced in the Athens area, staffed with 10+ year veterans in the industry.
Warranties That Set the Bar.
Because of our commitment to high-quality materials and proper installation, our customers can rest assured that their roofs are covered by the Atlas Roofing’s lifetime product warranty, protecting them and their home’s roof from unexpected expenses for years to come. Even more importantly, we are proud to be the Athens, Ga roof replacement company that includes a 10-year workmanship warranty on their work. So not only are the materials on your roof covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, but the labor to install your roof is also covered.
“DeLaurier Roofing and Renovation did a wonderful job for us replacing 3 roofs [on our guest houses]. Very reasonably priced and worked within what we needed to have done. Definitely would use again. ”
KEITH OELKE, FOUNDATION DIRECTOR PIEDMONT ATHENS REGIONAL
5 Things You Should Do/Ask Before Getting a Roof Replacment:
- Confirm Valid Insurance: Ask to see your roof replacement company’s certificate of Insurance. Even more importantly, call the carrier to confirm its valid. If a roofer does not have valid insurance, you as the homeowner could be liable for injuries to crew members while on your property.
- Hire Local: Choose a roof replacement company located in your area. Out-of-town roofers or storm chasers have little or no incentive to honor their warranties, while a local roofer has a reputation to uphold in their community.
- Check Online Reviews: Read a roofer’s online reviews, especially on Facebook and Google. The more good reviews the better, but even the best roof replacement company is bound to have a few negative ones as well. If there are any negative reviews, make sure the company did their best to respond and handle the problem presented by the customer. Additionally, ask your roofer for references (previous customers you can personally contact).
- Good Communication: Insist on getting a detailed job proposal in writing, that is clear and easy to understand. Steer clear of roofers who resist written communications and records, or try to overwhelm you with overly complicated documentation.
- Quality Materials: Make sure the company you hire installs complete roofing systems and follows all manufacture’s guidelines. Doing this will keep your new roof covered under the product warranty.